We would like to welcome all campers to beautiful Kerrick Minnesota, the home of Oak Lake Campground on the south shore of Oak Lake, located between Duluth and the Twin Cities. We have great fishing for Bass, Northern, Walleye, Sunfish and Crappie on Oak Lake and Little Oak Lake. We have a large camper area with water, electrical, and sewer hookups, and dump station. Pets are welcome if they are on a leash.
- RV and Tent Sites – on the lake or in the woods
- LP gas and RV supplies
- Travel trailer rental on campsites by the week
- Full cabin rental by the week
- Boat, motor, pontoon, paddle boat & canoe rental
- Boat docking and launching
- Fishing tackle and live bait
- FREE 9 Hole Golf Course
- Two separate campgrounds on 117 acres
- 5,200 ft. of lakeshore on a 500 acre lake
- Water, electricity, & sewer hook-ups on most campsites
- Kid-friendly playground
- Laundry Facilities
- Swimming beach and diving platform
- Snack bar with pizza, sandwiches and more
- Game room with pool table
- Light groceries are available on site
- Daily and Seasonal (permanent) sites
- Several Seasonal sites available on the lake, more with a GREAT view of the lake.
89786 Oak Lake Rd. S. Kerrick MN 55756*
*52777 Hoffman Dr. doesn’t work for GPS; this address does. (We’re working on that!) Please follow the signs when you are within 1/4 mile of this address.